日常英语对话以及商务英语有哪些?

口才训练 2023-01-26 07:43 编辑:admin 294阅读

日常商务英语口语

Part 1

状况1:第一次和客户见面

A:您好吗?Wise先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do? Mr Wise. Glad to meet you!

B:您好!李先生,我也很高兴认识您。

How do you do! Mr Li. Glad to meet you too.

状况2:和老客户见面

A:嗨!Johnson先生,您好吗?

Hello! Mr Johnson, How are you?

B:嗨!Bill先生,我很好,谢谢,您呢?

Hello! Mr Bill, fine, thank you, and you?

A:我也很好,谢谢,很高兴再见到您。

I’m fine too, thank you. Glad to see you again.

B:我也是(我也很高兴再见到您)

Me too.

状况3:第一次和客户见面,找到人后再相互问候

A:对不起,请问您是Blood先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Blood?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:噢!林先生,您好!很荣兴认识您(很高兴认识您)

How do you do,Mr Lin! It’s my pleasure to see you.

B:我也很荣幸(我也是)

Me too.

状况4:和老客户见面相互问候家人及生意

A:哈喽!Rown先生,很高兴又见到您。

Hello !Mr Rown, glad to see you again.

B:嗨!Lisa,你好吗?

Hello! Lisa, how are you?

A:很好,谢谢,那么您呢?

Very fine, thank you, and you?

B:我也很好。

I’m fine too.

A:家人如何?

How is/are your family?

B:他们都很好,谢谢

They are fine, thank you.

A:生意如何?

How is your business?

B:很好(马马虎虎/不太好/还不错/和平常一样)

Very good(just so so/not very good/not bad/It’s the same as usual)

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,但是我有点累,因为飞行很长。

Very good, but I am a little tired, because it’s a long trip.

Part 2

状况1:在机场

A:对不起,您是Johnson先生吗?

Excuse me! Are you Mr Johnson?

B:是的,我是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Johnson先生,我的名字是Tom Lee, ABC 公司的业务助理。

How do you do, Mr Johnson, my name is Tom Lee, the sales manager of the ABC company.

B:您好,李先生,很高兴认识您。

How do you do, Mr Li, glad to meet you.

A:我也是,我来接您去您的饭店。

Me too, I came to pick you up to your hotel.

B:谢谢,您真好。

Thank you, you are very kind.

A:您旅途还好吗?

How was your trip?

B:(1)是的,很好,谢谢

Yes, very good, thank you.

(2)不,不太好,我晕机

No, not very good, I was got air.

A:您现在感觉好一点了吗?

Do you feel better now?

B:是的,但是我感觉很累,因为飞行时间很长。

Yes, but I feel very tired, because it’s a very long trip.

A:我们走吧,让您到饭店登记吧。

Let’s go, let’s get you checked in the hotel. Let’s go and check in in the hotel.

B:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your laggage.

B:(1)谢谢,它们很重。

Thank you. It’s very weight.

(2)没关系,谢谢,我自己可以处理。

It doesn’t matter, thank you, I can handle by myself.

A:这边请,我的车在外面等。

This way please, my car is outside.

B:好的,走吧。

Ok. Let’s go.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to the parting lot to drive my car.

B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

A:让我们直接到停车场去吧,因为这儿不好停车。

Let’s go to the parking lot directly, because it is not convenient here.

B:当然,没问题。

Of course, no problem.

状况2:在机场接机问候语

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with you luggage.

B:谢谢!(你真好)

Thank you! You are very kind.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好,谢谢。

Very good. thank you.

A:您觉得累吗?

Do you feel tired?

B:有一点儿,因为飞行很久。

A little, because it is a long trip.

A:这边请。

This way please.

B:好的,谢谢!

Ok, thank you.

A:请在这儿等我,我去停车场开车。

Please wait for me here, I am going to parking lot to drive car.

B:好的,没问题。

Ok, no problem.

状况3:在机场接机及途中对话

A:您是Gerry Wise先生吗?

Are you Mr GerryWise?

B:是的,正是。

Yes, that’s right.

A:您好,Wise先生,很高兴认识您,我的名字是Mickey。

How do you do? Mr. Wise, nice to meet you, I am Mickey.

B:您好,Mickey。很荣幸见到您。

How do you do! Mickey. It’s my pleasure to see you.

A:欢迎到台北,这是我的名片。

Welcome to Taibei, this is my business card.

B:谢谢,这是我的。

Thank you, this is mine.

A:让我帮您拿行李。

Let me help you with your luggage.

B:谢谢,有点重。

Thank you, it’s a little heavy.

A:我车在停车场,这边请。

My car is in the parking lot, this way please.

B:好的。

OK

A:您第一次到台湾吗?

Do you come to Taibei the first. Is this the first time you come to Taiwan?

B:是的。

Yes.

A:旅途如何?

How was your trip?

B:很好。

Very good.

A:累不累?

Do you feel tired?

B:是的,有一点儿,但是没关系。

Yes, a little, but it doesn’t matter.

A:我们明天一早飞马公,班机时间是早上6:40。

We will flight to Magong tomorrow morning, the flight time is at 6:40 in the morning.

我老板会在5:50去饭店接您,所以您在5:50前要准备好。

My boss will go to the hotel to pick you up at 5:50, so you should get ready before 5:50.

B:我知道,我会准时等他。

I see, I will wait for him on time.

A:如果您需要叫起床,只要告知饭店柜台。

If you need the morning call, please inform the counter of hotel.

B:没关系,我有闹钟。

It doesn’t matter, I have alarm.

A:您饿吗?

Are you hungry?

B:是的,有一点儿。

Yes, a little.

A:我们可以在您饭店附近的侬特利用个简餐。

We can have a quick meal in the Nongteli near your hotel.

B:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

Part 3

状况1:在公司接应电话

A:这是ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

This is ABC company. May I help you?

B:我要找王大卫先生(请接王大卫先生)。

David Wang,please./Is David in?/Could I speak to David?

A:请问贵姓?

Who is calling/speaking?/May I have your name?

B:William Johnson。

A:请稍候。

Hold on,please/Wait for a moment.

(如果要找的人不在时)

A:对不起,他不在,您要留言吗?

Sorry, he’s(was/went) out. Would you like to leave a message?

B:请他回电,告诉他我在公司等他的电话。(我住在希尔顿饭店,房号1020)

Tell him to call me back, for I will wait for his telephone in my componey. (I live in room 1020, Hilton hotlel)

A:好的,他一回来,我会请他马上回电。(我会将此留言转告他)谢谢来电!

Ok, I’ll ask him to call you back as soon as he returns.(I’ll give him the message)Thank you for your call.

B:谢谢您的帮忙。

Thank you for your help.

状况2 人在国外,经由接线生打对方付款电话回台湾

A:接线生,我要打一通对方付款的越洋电话到台湾。

Operator, I want to make a collect overseas phone call to Taiwan.

B:您要找哪位?

Whom would you like to speak to?

A:David Lee。

B:电话号码多少?

Telephone number?

A:代码是886,区码是02,电话号码是25432100。

The code is 886, the area code is 02, the phone number is 25432100.

B:您的大名?

May I have your name?

A:Lisa Wang。

B:请等一会儿。

Hold on, please.

A:好的,谢谢。

Ok, thank you.

B:接通了,请讲。

The line is through now. Please speak.

状况3 在公司接电话,要找的人如不在,请对方留言。

A:早安,ABC公司,我可以帮您什么忙吗?

Morning,this is ABC company,may I help you?

B:请接分机123。

Extension 123,please.

A:请稍候。

Hold on,please.

B:谢谢。

Thank you.

C:出口部,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Import department,may I help you?

B:是的,我想和王先生谈话。

Yes,I would like to speak to Mr.Wang.

C:对不起,他不在公司(他刚出去吃午饭),您要不要留言给他?

Sorry,he was out(he went out to have luch just now).Would you like to leave a message?

B:是的,请他回电,我的名字是David Lee,我的电话号码是27720151。

Yes,please ask him to call me back,I’m David Lee,my phone number is 27720151.

C:请再重复一下电话号码。

Please repeat your phone number.

B:好的,2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1。

Ok, 2-7-7-2-0-1-5-1

C:您的大名如何拼写?

How do you spell your name?

B:D-A-V-I-D L-E-E. D-A-V-I-D L-E-E

C:他一回来,我请他回电。

I’ll ask him to call back as soon as he returns.

B:谢谢,再见。

Thank you, bye.

C:谢谢来电。

Thank you for your call/Thank you for calling.

1、打电话号码 make a phone call

2、接线生 operator

3、对方付款电话 collect call

4、预先付款电话 prepaid call

5、长途电话 long distance call

6、市内电话 local call

7、国际电话 international phone call/overseas phone call

8、代码 code

9、区码 area code

10、等一下 Hold on,please./Wait a moment./Moment,please./Wiat a minute./One moment,pleast.

11、分机 extension

12、部门 department

13、(请对方)留话 leave a message/Would you like to leave a message?

14、(帮不在的人)留话 take a message/May I take a message?

15、重复 repeat/Can you repeat your phone number?

16、回电 call back

状况4:客人来电,刚好接电话的人就是要找的人,互相问候,约订见面时间地点

A:早安,这是ABC公司。我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Morning,this is ABC company.May I help you?

B:请接李先生。

Mr.Lee please./Is Mr.Lee in?/May I speak to Mr.Lee?

A:是的,我就是。请问谁来电?

Yes,speaking.Who is calling?/May I have your name?

B:我是美国来的George。

I am George from USA.

A:噢,George,您好吗?您现在在哪里?

Oh,George,how are you?Where are you in now?

B:很好,谢谢,我现在在台北。

Very fine,thank you,I am in Taibei now.

A:您何时到台北的?

When did you come to Taipei?

B:前天(昨晚很晚的时候)

The day before yesterday.

A:很高兴听到您的消息,您现在住哪个饭店?

It’s my pleasure to hear you,Which hotel do you stay in now?

B:我住希尔顿饭店。

I stay in Hilton hotel.

A:房号几号?

What is the room number?

B:1020。

1020

A:我们今晚可以碰个面吗?

May I have a appointment with you tonight?

B:很抱歉,我今晚排满了,明天晚上如何?

Very sorry,I am occupied tonight,what about tomorrow night?

A:可以,在哪里见面?几点钟?

Ok,where and when?

B:7:00,在我住的饭店。

7:00,in my staying hotel.

A:好的,我会到饭店接您,明晚见。

Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up.see you tomorrow night.

单词/词组

1、请再说一遍 Pardon?/May I beg your pardon?

2、请问贵姓 Who is calling?/Who is speaking?/May I have your name?

3、前天 the day before (yesterday)

后天 the day after (tomorrow)

4、到达 arrive/reach/get

5、占满 occupy

我没空 I’m occupy./I have no time./I’m not available.

状况5:去接客户前,先打电话到饭店提醒他

A:希尔顿饭店,我可以帮到您什么吗?

This is Hilton hotel,may I help you?

B:请接1020房。

Room .1020 plese.

A:请稍候。

Hold on, please..

C:喂,我是George.

Hello,this is George.

B:George吗?

Is that George speaking?

C:是的,正是,请问哪位?

Yes,it is right,who is speaking?

B:我是ABC公司的Lee。

This is Lee of ABC COMPANY.

C:您好吗?李先生?

How are you ?Mr.Lee?

B:很好,谢谢,您呢?

Fine thank you,and you?

C:我也很好。

I am fine too.

B:我只是要提醒您,我们晚上7:00有约。

I just remind you of our appointment at 7:00 tonight.

C:是的,我记得。

Ok,I see.

B:我现在要去接您。

I am going to pick you up now.

C:谢谢,我会等您。

Thank you,I am waiting for you.

B:待会儿见

See you later.

C:待会儿谈

See you later.

状况6:如不清楚经理什么时候回来,打电话者又无法留言,请他再打来

A:ABC公司,我可以帮到您什么忙吗?

Hello, this is ABCcompany,can I help you?

B:我要和你们外销经理说话

I want to speak to your export manager.

A:很抱歉他刚出去,请问哪位找?

I am sorry ,he went out just now, who is calling?

B:我是美国的John Martin。您知道他什么时候回来吗?

This is John Martin from USA.Do you know when he is coming back?

A:很抱歉,我不知道

I am sorry,I dono’t know.

B:您知道哪里可以找到他吗?

Where can I find him?

A:抱歉,我也不知道,我可以帮他留言吗?

I am sorry ,I don’t know either.May I take a message?

B:没关系,我再打来。

It doesn’t matter,I will call him again.

A:抱歉,我没帮上忙。

I am sorry I couldn’t help you.

状况7:打电话来时,正好忙线中,请对方稍候

A:喂,我要找林先生

Hello, can I speak to Mr. Lin please?

B:对不起,先生,他忙线中,您要不要稍候。

I am sorry sir,the line is busy now.Can you wait for a moment?

A:好的,谢谢。

Ok ,thank you.

B:喂,林先生的电话线通了,请讲。

Hello,the line is through now,please go ahead.

Part 4

状况1:先和客户约定吃饭时间和地点

A:我今晚想邀请您吃晚饭,不知您是否有空?

Would you be interested in dinner with me.Are you free?

B:谢谢您的邀请,我今晚有空。

Thank you for your invitation.I am free tonight.

A:您喜欢吃哪种菜?中餐、西餐还是海产?

Which food would you like best?Chinese food,western food or sea food?

B:我比较喜欢西餐。

I prefer western food.

A:好的,我晚上7:00去饭店接您。

Ok,I am going to the hotel to pick you up at 7:00 o’clock at night.

B:很好,我会等候。

Ok,I’ll wait for you.

A:待会儿见。

See you later.

B:再见。

See you.

状况2:刚到达餐厅

A:请给两人的座位。

Please give me a table for two.

C:(服务生)这边请。

This way,please.

A:我要靠窗的位置。

I want a seat by the window.

B:这位置不错。

This seat is not bad.

A:很高兴您满意,请坐。

It’s my pleasure to satisfy you,have a seat ,please!

状况3:点正餐前,先点些饮料

C:这是菜单和酒类表。

This is menu and wine list.

A:您想喝点什么?Johnson先生,啤酒或酒?

What would you like to drink?Mr.Johnson,beer or wine?

B:我想试试台湾啤酒。

I want to try some Taiwan beer.

A:来两瓶台湾啤酒。

Two bottles of beer ,please.

C:好的,先生。

Ok, Sir.

状况4:开始点正餐

A:您想点什么餐?

What would you like to eat?

B:这家餐厅的招牌菜是什么?我们有特制牛排、鸡肉和鱼。

What is the special food of restaurant? We have special beefsteak,chicken and fish.

B:我喜欢牛排。

I’d like beefsteak.

A:来两客。

Make it two.

C:您要几分熟?三分、五分或全熟?

How would you like to have it?rare,medium or overdone?

B:我要五分熟。

I want medium.

A:我也是。

Me too.

状况5:点些甜点、水果和饮料

C:您们的甜点要什么?

What dessert would you like?

A:你们有什么?

What do you have?

C:蛋糕、派、冰淇淋和水果。

Cake, ,ice cream and fruit.

B:给我冰淇淋和水果。

Ice cream and fruit ,please.

C:好的,谢谢。那么要喝点什么,咖啡或茶?

Ok,thank you.What would you like to drink,coffee or tea?

B:我比较喜欢茶。

I prefer tea.

A:我要咖啡。

I want coffee.

C:谢谢,请稍后。

Ok,thank you.Please wait for a moment.

状况6:用完餐,付账

A:服务生,请给我账单。

Attendant,Please give me the bill.

C:先生,一共是1050元(新台币)。

Sir,total is 1050 new ntd.

A:这是1100元,不用找了。

This is 1100 new ntd. ,keep the change.

C:谢谢,先生,请再次光临。

Thank you,Sir,please come again.

B:这家餐厅不错,谢谢您的晚餐。

This restaurant is not bab,thank you for the dinner.

A:不客气。

Don’t mention it.

单词/词组

1、邀请 invite(v) invitation(n)

2、中餐、西餐或海产 Chinese food,western food or sea food?

3、两人的座位(桌子) a table for two

4、我要靠窗的位子 I want a seat by the window.

5、菜单和酒类表 menu and wine list

6、台湾啤酒 Taiwan beer

7、餐厅的招牌菜 special food of this restaurant

8、牛排、鸡肉和鱼 beefsteak,chicken and fish

9、来两份 Make it two

10、三分、五分或全熟 rare,medium or overdone

11、甜点 dessert

12、给我账单 Give me the bill

13、不用找(零钱)了 Keep the change.

14、请再次光临 Please come again.

同行呀,我是设计医疗设备的,秋季展我也要去的。

不过你的问题太笼统的,说详细点吧,关于展会的,设备的,还是礼仪的,越详细越好,否则没有办法给你回答啊。

不过就这几年我在美国公司的经验,你别太在意你的会话程度和用词,老外也知道你是中国人,不会刻意要求这些,你只要准确表达你的意思,另外多说些中性的话就可以了。

至于一些常规的礼貌用语,比如nice to meet you.之类的废话,我想不说你也知道的,我也不想贴一大段废话出来.

对于你不知道,或不知道怎么回答的话,一律用

It's hard to explain now. Could we have a discussion offline?

另外多踢皮球,介绍你的同事来帮你解围。

I will introduce you my peer who is in charge of it.

我参加过六次全国会了,碰到了很多次要我翻译的情况,因为我的英语不好.所以,我以前也有过你这样的问题.之后我通过次实践积累了一定的经验,供你参考.

一.他们经常问的几个问题.

1.多少钱.他们对价钱非常关心,因为在他们眼中,中国的产品就是价钱偏宜,你要小心他们忽悠你,说一下要很多台.(有的时候他们说的量,估计连他们都不相信,比如监护仪,他说一下子要1000台,你说可能吗?他也就是在打听你的最低价,这个一定要让老板决定)

2.产地.

3.向你要宣传资料.

4.询问你们的产品有没有通过CE认证或者FDA认证.

他们对产品的性能的询问少得可怜,不信你就问一下出口量比较多的厂家的翻译:深圳迈瑞,邦健,万东,这些公司.

二.不用太担心你拿不下来.

当你搞不定的时候,你就用手写

三.一定要大方自然,不要拘禁,这不但代表一个公司的形象,而且代表国家的形象(有点大了),最主要是个人形象.

四.很多外国人懂汉语,特别是阿拉伯国家的.而且很多人自带翻译.你万全不用担心拿不下来.

五.有的时候另你头晕:那些跨国大公司的技术人员没事也在场地上来回转悠,问这个问那个,因为没有人给他配翻译,而他的问题常是些技术性问题,专业性非常强.一般一句话中有五六个单词你听不懂,你会头晕!你遇到这种人,不用怎么理他,反正他们也不买东西,而且他们只是顺便看看.区别这种人的最好办法是:通常他们手里只拿一两份彩页(只是他所关心的产品的资料),而不像其它的外商,会拿一大堆的资料.而且如果你给这些人说得太多,老板也不会高兴,因为他可能是你的竞争对手,来掌握你的资料.

六.其实他们的问题通常就是那些最普通的对话.

Yes, I am.

I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. Peter. How was your flight?

Not too bad, thank you.

Not at all. We'll meet our general manager tomorrow.

对不起,请问你是英国的皮特先生吗?

是的,我是。

皮特先生,很荣幸认识你。旅途愉快吗?

挺好的,谢谢你。

不客气,明天带你去见一下我们总经理。

Would you like to discuss it over lunch, Mr. Smith?

OK.

Please sit down, Mr. Mark.

Thank you very much for preparing such a splendid dinner specially for me.

Don't mention it. What would you like to drink?

Brandy, please.

OK, let's begin. To our friendship!

Bottoms up!

Would you like to eat with chopsticks?

Yes, let me try. Oh, it's difficult. Will you show me how to do it?

Look, this way. Yes, that's right. Now let's try some of this chicken.

Thank you. It's delicious.

Help yourself, please.

史密斯先生,吃饭时再讨论好吗?

好的。

请坐吧,马克先生。

谢谢您为我特意准备如此丰盛的晚餐。

别客气,想喝点什么?

白兰地。

可以,开始吧,为了友谊!

干杯!

你愿意用筷子吗?

好吧,让我试试吧!哦,真不容易。能教我怎么用吗?

请看,这样。对,完全正确。来吃点鸡肉。

谢谢,味道很好。

请随便。

You have to expect the unexpected in Shanghai.

Yeah, just like I certainly did not expect to buy these gifts at such low prices.

Yes. Those are excellent gifts. Who else do you need to buy for?

My boss and some friends at the office.

It's easy to pick something for my colleagues, but it's difficult for my boss. What kind of things are you looking for?

I think something he can use is the best. A watch or something.

A watch! I've got just the place for watches! Let's go.

在上海,你总会有意想不到的收获。

是啊,我怎么也没想到买这些礼物才花了这么点钱。

当然,这是都是最佳礼物。你还需要买给谁?

我老板和办公室的同事。

给同事们的应该不难买,但是给老板的就难罗。 你想要买什么样的东西?

最好是实用的,像手表啦或什么的。

手表!我正好知道有家卖表的。走吧!

The selection here is very large, it may be difficult to choose.

Here, take a look at these Rolexes.

Rolexes! Are you joking? That's far outside my price range!

Maybe not. These are 350 yuan each.

350 yuan? Are they real?

They're real watches. They tell you the time, don't they?

Ha! Ha! But not real Rolexes. They look the same.

这里有很多式样可以选,可能很难决定。

来看这几只劳力士吧!

劳力士?!别开玩笑了!那可远超过我的预算了。

不见得哦!这些表每只350元。

350元?是真表吗?

当然是真的表罗。会走也会报时,不是吗?

哈!哈!但不是真的劳力士,看起来跟真的一样。

学语言最讲究的就是方法,方法得当,势如破竹啊

1.多记,首先单词量是必须滴;

2.多背,课文范例,背得越多越好,越熟越好;

3.敢说,象李阳那样,大胆说,大声说,不怕错,错了及时纠正;

4.多写,好记性不如烂笔头,天天写,熟能生巧;

5.多听,收音机广播,还有录音等;

6.多看,尤其象国外经典原文片,反复看;

7.再就是有机会与外国人接触最好

8.英语学习参考资料: