如何用职场英语欢迎新同事
C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald。
谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。
F: Call me Buck, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier。
叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。
C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?
我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?
F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。
嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。
F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?
在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?
C: I'll try。
我会试试看。
F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. Get it?
好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?
C: Yes, sir。
是的,先生。
F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office。
(笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。
办公室用语: 欢迎新同事
6 Secrets to Successful Schmoozing
【职场】How to Sell Your Ideas to a Resistant Boss
How to pick a gift to buy for your boss
fire someone
在职场中常用的英语电话基本语有哪些?
教你一些电话销售中常用的英语流程语言:1、开场白:很多秘书都只会说“hello 或”who is speaking?“这些回答都非常没有礼貌。(部门名字)office, this is (个人名字) speaking. How may I help you?或: (部门名字)office, this is (个人名字) speaking. May I know who ison the line?2、当对方说完意图后,以下分不同的情况:(老板不在办公室的回答):很多秘书通常只会说”I am sorry, Mr xx is not here.然后不会主动问一下是否留言。Mr xxx is not in the office at the moment, can I take a message for him?(老板愿意接电话的回答):很多秘书通常只会说”please wait,然后直接把电话转过去就当完成任务。One moment,please.然后跟老板说“Mr ooo is on the line. Do you want to take his call?如果老板说OK.我们再把电话接过去。(老板在电话中的回答):很多秘书通常只会说Mr xx is speaking now.I am sorry, Mr xxx is on the line at the moment, would you mind to call back later?3、结束语:最后在谈话结束,一定要表现你的友善。Thanks for calling. Have a nice day!
- 相关评论
- 我要评论
-